Lapidary Equipment For Sale
Here’s something for the Lapidary Crowd. Our club the Gem and Mineral Club of Scarborough has acquired some used equipment. Up for sale are two grinders, a tumbler, a trim saw, a polishing disk and a sanding unit. Since the equipment is used, it will be offered at very reasonable price. Those of you who have attended the workshops organized by the Lapidary Committee and are interested in acquiring some of your own equipment might want to take a special look. The following equipment will available at our annual potluck and garage sale; which will take place at Richmond Hill at the home of Elfi Berndl and Nick Gere. This event will take place on Saturday June 22nd. For more information contact Russ or check our website at a later date. If you are planning to stay for lunch, please be sure to bring a salad or dessert.
Pictures of Equipment
LIST OF ITEMS FOR GARAGE SALE
- Man made grinder with 2 only 1&1/2in. silicon carbide wheels and 2 only 3in. split sanding drums complete with motor and mounting bench. Carbide wheels could be changed to diamond if you wish and the split drums could be changed to expandable drums.
- Lortone 3 lb. tumbler complete with motor.
- Lortone 7 in. trim saw complete with motor.
- Man made polishing disk mounted on double arbour complete with motor and housing.
- Man made sanding unit with 3 disks complete with motor.
- Mercury grinder possibly made in the 1970’s. Has 2 only 1&1/2 silicon carbide wheels and 2 split drum sanding drums.